Team Carbon Upcycling UCLA has announced its entry into the NRG Cosia Carbon X Prize. Carbon Upcycling, headquartered in Los Angeles with 13 team members, is among a growing number of teams from around the world vying for a share of the $20-million prize purse, by developing breakthrough technologies that convert CO2 into valuable products. Read more here.
- Technology selected as one of 2018’s “Top 10 Innovations” by ICEF
- Carbon Upcycling UCLA Advances to NRG COSIA Carbon XPRIZE Finals
- Carbon Upcycling UCLA featured on NRG COSIA Carbon X Prize blog
- Carbon Upcycling UCLA receives $1.5 million donation from the Anthony and Jeanne Pritzker Family Foundation
- Carbon Upcycling Featured in ACS Green Chemistry Institute® Blog