UCLA has received a generous $1.5 million gift from the Anthony and Jeanne Pritzker Family Foundation to support faculty members competing for the NRG COSIA Carbon XPRIZE. The funds will support the team’s efforts to develop a process for capturing carbon dioxide and converting it into a material that can be used in building and construction. Read more here.
- Carbon Upcycling UCLA Advances to NRG COSIA Carbon XPRIZE Finals
- Carbon Upcycling UCLA featured on NRG COSIA Carbon X Prize blog
- Carbon Upcycling UCLA receives $1.5 million donation from the Anthony and Jeanne Pritzker Family Foundation
- Carbon Upcycling Featured in ACS Green Chemistry Institute® Blog
- UCLA’s Carbon Upcycling Team Advances to Semifinals of XPRIZE Competition